Nature's Heart

Nature's Heart

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Red, White and Blue!

Belated "Happy 4th of July"!!! I have had an amazing summer so far! It has been FULL to say the least...as you saw earlier I finished making adorable little lamb cupcakes for my friend's Noah's Ark themed baby shower...
The weather for the 4th of July couldn't have been more beautiful! The perfect amount sun so that it wasn't uncomfortable, a nice breeze and a day surrounded by good food and even better company! I decided to contribute to the feast by bringing a sweet treat appetizer.
Red, White and Blue Strawberries!
I decided to put toothpicks in each strawberry to keep the plastic wrap from messing up the white and blue frosting...
 All wrapped up and ready to go!
 This was the beautiful view to watch the fireworks!!!
 Ooooohhh Aaaahhhh! I don't know what was more beautiful, the fireworks or watching the moon come up over the horizon!

 Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment