Nature's Heart

Nature's Heart

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Weekend Away

I finally uploaded pictures from an amazing long weekend that I took in October of last year. I used this trip as an excellent excuse to test out my new Canon EOS Rebel T2i camera (not that I really needed an excuse). I decided that my sister and her family would make for the perfect test subjects whilst I undertook the challenge of playing with/figuring out a lot of the features on my camera. What a beautiful autumn weekend it was!! Here is part I (and an extremely reduced/select few photos from over 1100 pictures...yea I might have gotten a little carried away haha!) of what I think best captures the heart of this experience/trip.

 Conner, adorable as always!


 My little nephew enjoying a cozy spot in the sun...
A time to fly...



High in the sky!!!!





Wheeeeeee!!!



A few fabulous moments that I was fortunate enought to capture. How blessed I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment