Nature's Heart

Nature's Heart

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Appreciation


Happy Administrative Professionals Day!!!
Every day this week has opened or closed with a special surprise.
On Monday I walked into my office and was met with an adorable elephant "pillow pet" and a thoughtful Massage Envy gift card!!! Yay!!!! I can't wait to put that to good use!

Doesn't this pillow just make you want to cuddle up with it for a nap!?! I wonder if my job is encouraging me sleep on the job!?! hahaha just kidding! 

Tuesday produced a beautiful and colorful bouquet that totally amps up the cheerful factor when walking into my office! 
Ahhhh, they smell as good as they look too!

To finish off an amazing week of appreciation, I joined my fellow support staff co-workers for a long lunch at Anthony's along the waterfront at Point Defiance in Tacoma.


So I started the week feeling a bit like this:
And after a fantastic week of surprises, fabulous food, amazing friends and and amazing week of feeling appreciated I think I can end the week feeling a bit more like this:

 And to...

How blessed I am to work where I do! Alright...it's back to work I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment