Nature's Heart

Nature's Heart

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jewelry Surprise


Yay!!! I can’t help but be excited when I saw that my necklace from AMAZIMA Ministries was waiting for me this morning!!! It came in an adorable little burlap bag and I had no clue what it was going to look like color wise until I opened it. How ironic is it that it matched my outfit today?!!! Haha! It’s so nice to know that my purchase supports women in Uganda to make their own income and to provide for their family, keeping these beautiful women from turning to garbage digging, making alcohol or prostitution to make an income! What a lovely reminder this piece of jewelry is. It has instantly risen to be one of my favorite pieces of jewelry…and I love that I can wear it as a bracelet too! I think I might invest in one or two more down the road. As if this beautiful sun filled Tuesday wasn’t enough to make my day this little surprise in the mail certainly did. What a wonderful way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment