Nature's Heart

Nature's Heart

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

War Horse On The Stage

It has been awhile since I have been completely blown away by a stage performance...but War Horse was absolutely AMAZING, powerful, moving and original! Nick Stafford adapted the story to the stage (premiering in 2007) from Michael Morpurgo's1982 best selling novel. Two thumbs up and 5 stars is this girls vote! I now know and understand what all of the hype is about regarding this show!
About to go in to the Paramount up in Seattle! Finally!!! I get to see the show and cash in on a ticket that I received as one of my presents this last Christmas.

My father and I took a quick snapshot at the intermission.

I have yet to see Steven Spielberg's (2011) film or read the book that started inspired this amazing show, but I am so glad that my first experience was watching it live on stage...you really can't beat that first impression!

Go see it as soon as you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment