Nature's Heart

Nature's Heart

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rainier's Baseball surprise

Happy Birthday Dad!
 Totally surprised him when an amazing cake arrived and the crowd sang him "Happy Birthday" as his name flashed in lights on the score board for the whole stadium to see. Good job Toni on an amazing surprise!
 The Rhubarb mascot is so cute! I just want to squeeze him!
 
 The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky and cooled down just enough for a...
Dance Off!
 
 Rhubarb totally danced circles around Harry the Husky!
But in the spirit of things, "Go Dawgs!!"
What a fun night!

Later that week, my dad and brother were absolute dearhearts and came over to help me replace my back patio roof!
 
 I had every intention of working on this but between the two of them, my job quickly became handing them roof panels, whenever they called out "panel"...so I decided to do some calking around my back door in between running to get them supplies.
I saw a lot of leg from the guys during this project! haha!
 
I am so blessed and thankful for all of their help. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it is to sit on my patio under the shade, enjoying the cross breeze with an iced beverage, all because of the help from these two amazing guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment